<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥dreaya :)♥.
June 14th .
College .
18 .
Hugs : Keep in Touch

♥ Cravings


Sushi .
Chocolate .
Chinese food .

♥ Tagboard



♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Complicate Life ♥

I've spent last night and the whole day today, bawling my eyes out, watching these VOCALOID clips on youtube :( Gahh~ An emo world it is when OMG, Len-kun is always DYING on me! And I loveeee Len-kun! ):

Daughter of Evil series:

PART I




PART II




PART III (Grab your tissues!)




I'm sorry if you don't like them :( But yeah, if you watch them all in order, you'll totally understand the depth and emotions put forth into the third one! OMG~! I CRIED MY EYES OUT over LEN-KUN! But in the third one...I guess there's a twist in the "happy ending."


KOKORO series:

Part I




Part II




Different versions of KOKORO:

Manga Verision (More Emotional One)~




"Perfect" Version~




"Best" Endinng?




Yupp...all of them made me cry :(



♥ My World My Life

3:35 PM